My problems began in mid-November with the death of my workstation's power supply, here's a list of the other failures to the best of my recollection (with a little help from search.twitter.com).
- Old workstation power supply
- RAM for new workstation
- MacBook Pro hard drive (#)
- Latitude XT screen (#)
- Workstation RAID (mirror broke, turned into 3 identical pairs of partitions) (#)
- iPhone Music Database
- MacBook Pro touchpad button (#)
- BlackBerry Curve Trackball (#)
- iPhone Power Button (#)
- MacBook Pro Sudden Motion Sensor (activates for no reason, keyboard and touchpad stop working)
- MacBook Pro (general failure, stopped booting) (#)
- Power supply on my printer (#)
- 9 month old MBP Battery (#, #)
- 8 month old PowerBook HDD (replaced a dead HDD last summer)
UPDATE Feb 25, 2009: Hard drive in my PowerBook (used for iTunes/AirTunes, TV and movies) just croaked after only 8 months (when the original ~4 year old drive died).